Managed Website Design Services
The websites we create are clean, fresh and up-to-date, each uniquely designed taking in account UX (user experience) and UI (user interface). Furthermore, we thrive in ensuring that all our sites meet the accessibility standards demanded by the World Wide Web Consortium. Our websites are tested in the most commonly used browsers at different screen resolutions making them completely responsive and making sure that it surpasses Google and other search engines requirements.
The importance of Website Design! Your customers will not give you a second chance to make a first impression
In a digital world, first impressions are vital and an outstanding website design is the key to success. Users enjoy visiting sites that are aesthetically appealing and easy to navigate. Let our team help your site make an outstanding first impression with speed and accessibility.
Why is Website Design Important?
It can be hard and frustrating for you to understand exactly why businesses pay so much for web design work and search engine optimization. After all, as long as you have a “functional” or “good” website, it can’t matter that much what it looks like, right? Unfortunately no, this simply isn’t the case. Web design is one of the most important aspects of your online presence. This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to pay exorbitant amounts of money, but rather that you need to find a web design style that works for your business and your image.
You can read a bit more about Our Services or check us out on Instagram @metrolocalmedia
What are the Main Types of Websites Categories?
The beautiful of a website is that in reality is a LIVE organism. It can be as small or massive as the businesses needs it. In addition, there are tons of things you can achieve with a website.
Let’s take Facebook as an example, the website (Facebook.com) is the main tool in which they generate their revenue. How? Advertisements! All other transactions are simply a hook to receive a client. How? a “FREE” Facebook account where you can communicate, share, post, comment, find out about your distant family, friends, co-workers, BUY and SELL in exchange for a very valuable thing, YOUR DATA.
So, let’s take a look at the main 3 website categories.
- Landing Page or Drip Page – It’s a one simple page without no buttons or menus, and the sole purpose of it is to make your customer do 2 or 3 things.
- Enter Your information in exchange for a “free” gift.
- Buy a Product or Service
- Jump to another page with extensive information on a product or service.
- Informational Website – In essence is a main portal for your business, where you can explain everything your business can offer. It’s a repository where people can come to learn about you, download business documents, or even register to become your partners, wholesalers, suppliers, vendors, etc. You do not do any transactions in this website, but its always ready to grow and become an eCommerce platform where you can do business transactions, accept payments, sell your products and services.
- eCommerce Website – This is your virtual store, the place where you totally sell your business to the world. This is in regards to your business services, offerings, products, etc. An eCommerce website, can easily replace a brick and mortar store if planned, developed and market appropriately. In the same hand, it can reach beyond the limits that your store front can operate.
This is a very basic explanation of the main types of websites today. However, there are millions of different combinations to make them do exactly what works for YOUR BUSINESS.